U13 World Cup Challenge
The World Cup Challenge is an annual International ice Hockey Tournament featuring teams from across Europe and North America. Past teams have come from France, Canada, Slovenia, Switzerland, Great Britain, The United States and Hong Kong.
The trip will start with 3 days in Paris before heading to the tournament in historic Tours, France. Players will have 2 exhibition games, 6-7 tournament games and show off in a tournament skills competition. This events is a great opportunity for players to meet teammates from around the country and play against International competition.
Combining great hockey with a world class destination will give you, and your family, the Hockey Experience of a Lifetime!
- 3 days in Paris, France
- 2 exhibition games against local Parisian teams
- 5 days in Tours, France
- Hotels in Paris and Tours.
- Sightseeing in and around Paris
- Private Coach Bus
- Breakfast each day, plus 4 group meals
- Tour of Chateau Chenonceau
- Tour of Chateau Chambord
- Lunch inside La Cave Aux Fouees
- Wine Tasting at a local Vineyard
- 7 tournament games
- Tournament skills competition
- Open and closing ceremonies
- National Jerseys provided by the tournament.
- Host families for players during the tournament.
- And more....
Contact for pricing!